Top Questions a Customer Wants Answers To
About the Salesperson
- What does she know about our company and industry?
- How well does he listen and how respectful is he of my time?
- What other companies has she worked with in our industry?
- How well does he know his product/ service?
- How familiar is she with competitive products/services?
- Does he go the extra mile to be respon- sive when we need him?
- Am I at ease working with him?
- Would I feel comfortable introducing him to other key executives?
- How professional and confident is she in appearance and conduct?
- How available is she when I require her time/counsel?
About Your Solution’s Value
- Have our needs been clearly understood and articulated?
- What financial impact will the solution have on our situation?
- What non-financial benefits can we expect to see?
- Can a return on investment be reasonably calculated?
- What success stories can she personally point to?
- Has your solution addressed other potential problems?
- Will your solution be accepted by other key decision makers?
About Your Company
- How long has your company been in business?
- How financially stable are you?
- What kind of customer support do you offer?
- How do you back up your sales and service teams?
- How accessible are key executives to discuss our situation?
- What does the company do to stay up to date with new ideas?
About Your Products and / or Services
- What products / services were selected to meet our requirements?
- How closely does the performance of their services meet our needs?
- Does product / service quality and reliability match or exceed industry standards?
- What kind of support is required on an ongoing basis?
- What warranties are offered?
- What is your track record on turnaround to warranty issues?
- How easy is the implementation and what do we need to do to get ready?
About Your Price / Investment
- Is the price within what was budgeted?
- Is the price competitive?
- Does the solution meet our needs better than that of other suppliers?
- What is important about the total offering to outweigh a higher price?
- What payment terms are being offered?
Visit the PDF Library to download this and other professionally formatted sales training articles and resources.