Help your managers develop the skills essential to superior coaching.
Benefits to the Organization:
Coaching is the skill of the 21st century. It is an essential skill, as at its core is the ability to tap the capacity of each individual. Yet, coaching is more than being a helper. Coaching promotes stretching both the individual and the sales team to reach its potential. It is a journey that never ends. It is creating the reality you want for your sales teams. It is being a servant, a performance leader, a counselor, and a teacher, all rolled into one. And, it is not easy.
- Develops the principles of effective coaching including inspiring commitment, celebrating success, and promoting effective two-way dialog as the foundation for superior personal and sales team achievement.
- Establishes a collaborative sales team culture where sales team members, together with their coach, agree on goals and objectives that contribute to the team’s success
Benefits to the Participants:
- Educates managers on how to become superior listeners.
- Teaches the steps on how to encourage good performance and challenge poor performance so that it is accepted and used.
- Introduces the skills and art of Sales Call Observation and Focus Coaching as the foundation for continuous skill improvement within the sales team.
- Promotes ideas that ensure that team members take responsibility for their own professional growth.