What is SALES CULTURE?
Culture is essential to driving change. But the word ‘culture’ itself is a little unclear for many, particularly from a business to business perspective.
Here is a formal definition: “The set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and behaviors that characterizes an institution or organization.”
Bruce Temkin, founder of the Customer Experience Professional Association described it this way: “Culture is how people THINK, BELIEVE and ACT. It frames what people do when no one is looking!” In essence it is BEHAVIORS that make the difference. And when you really focus as a leadership team to DESIGN and IMPLEMENT the behaviors you want, the impact can be HUGE.
For most companies, culture evolved over time, either as a reflection of the founders or due to deliberate or gradual changes along the way. Culture and Engagement are indeed hot topics in today’s leadership circles.
Why a High-Performance Sales Culture?
Here are reasons you should focus on developing a High-Performance Sales Culture with your sales teams:
- A strong sales culture unites
- Sales Culture sets expectations
- Culture enables commitment, empathy and customer loyalty
- A High-Performance Sales Culture differentiates – it is the ULTIMATE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
- Culture is the foundation for accountability and ownership – and therefore, it is where SALES LEADERS must place significant attention
- Culture drives a WINNING Mindset
- A Sales Culture focuses on PEOPLE, ACTIONS and BEHAVIORS that drive RESULTS
- And finally, a High-Performance Sales Culture is the hardest thing for competitors to copy
To learn more about Sales Culture and the simple steps you can take to begin a High-Performing Sales Culture journey, call Carlos Quintero at 770-552-6612, or email email@example.com