Top Criteria for Evaluating Decisions on Training
- What experience does the firm have?
- With other organizations similar to ours?
- In applying Best Practices from other industries?
- How responsive will they be?
- Will they be able to complete the needed work within our time frames?
3. ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE
- How much of their training system are they able to customize?
- How do they ensure that our uniqueness and our culture is illustrated in the program?
- How do they ensure that desired behaviors are modeled effectively?
4. APPROACH USED
- How collaborative are they in arriving at a solution?
- How do they get our people involved to ensure that our needs are being met and that there is a good fit for the solution?
- How systematic is the process they use to ensure high standards of excellence?
- To what extent is the content aligned to our business?
- Do the skills and learning models fit the competencies we want to promote?
- What focus does their content have on skills and skills practice?
- How participative and interactive is their methodology to encourage learning transfer?
- What tools do they have to promote learning reinforcement?
- How well-defined are their leader materials to ensure our trainers are able to deliver flawlessly and consistently?
- To what extent do they provide a well- thought out, logical approach to development and implementation?
- How will our trainers be developed?
- Do they have the capability and staff to deliver the training?
- How will they support us after the sale?
- What do other customers say about the company?
- How satisfied are other customers with the results and the ongoing relationship?
8. PRICE AND TERMS
- How competitive and flexible is their pricing?
- How does the investment compare to other investments we make in our people?
- Are they able to demonstrate the value?
- How comfortable are we with the people we have met and worked with in their organization?
- What practical business experience do they bring to us?
10. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
- What are their values and how do they align to ours?
- What is their approach to problem solving in the event any arise?
- Does the organization have a point of view on performance that drives their training?
- What evidence can they provide of how they approach continuous improvement?
- Are they capable of helping us measure the impact of the solution?
Visit the PDF Library to download this and other professionally formatted sales training articles and resources.